TERMS & CONDITIONS
We would like to thank you for visiting our online store and taking the time to read our Terms and Conditions. As an independent brand, we hope that you find us friendly, honest and approachable, as our goal is your 100% satisfaction.
Our Terms and Conditions have been put in place with the ultimate aim to ensure we are providing the most open, fair, trustworthy and premium shopping experience for you.
We really hope that you love our products, and look forward to seeing you around!
The Harber team
OUR 30 DAY PROMISE
• We hope you will absolutely love your Harber goods, you can give us a try, and should you change your mind within 30 calendar days upon receipt, we will happily offer you a refund or an exchange. Kindly note that customers must follow our returns procedure before sending any goods back to us, for more information, please click here.
• Please be aware that all our products are handcrafted with natural materials by our craftsmen in Spain. Furthermore, there could be slight differences between each product that should not be deemed as defects but as a characteristic of authenticity between them. Nonetheless, we quality check all of them before shipping to ensure that you receive the most accurate, highest quality final made product.
• Please note that due to the nature of our business, the colours of products may not be accurate, these may vary depending on your monitor, brightness, screen resolution, or computer operating system. Nevertheless, we take extra care to ensure that all our products are accurately described.
• Please understand that discounts can be applied only one per order.
• We reserve the right to change details of products, as well as photos of products without prior notice.
MATERIALS AND CRAFTSMANSHIP:
The Leather (although we have the most amazing quality, the grain can be quite accentuated in some hides)
Craftsmanship (handmade slight variations, non-mass manufacturing)
CARE OF YOUR HARBER GOODS:
In Harber we want nothing more but for you to enjoy your goods, however if you want them to last you for a long time, a bit of undemanding care will be needed.
1. If you want them to always look at its best, please never wash the leather with soaps, detergents or products not intended for real leather care, these will remove either the beautiful patina that should come up overtime and/or could most likely alter the colour of your leather permanently (regardless of where you get your leathers from, as a rule of thumb, avoid soaps, detergents and strong chemical products that have not been made specifically for the care of a real leather product).
2. Full-grain leathers are a more sensitive to moisture than standard leathers, and therefore they could absorb water if left wet for a while. If the leather gets wet, just wipe the excess liquid off the surface and this should avoid any water/liquid stains. This is because our leathers are not treated with harmful industrial chemicals to seal the natural grain to prevent absorption, they’re natural, non-toxic and respectful to you and the environment.
1. Our wool felt is super low maintenance, however all you need if it ever gets dirty is to clean it with a damp cloth clear from chemical products.
We dispatch all orders within one working day worldwide using FedEx and in most cases same day.
A) UK ORDERS:
- Most UK orders arrive next day after shipping.
- We dispatch all orders with FedEx. However we reserve the right to choose a different service should it work out to be better.
B) INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
All international orders are sent with FedEx and most orders arrive within 2-6 working days.
- Shipping Upgrades available at checkout* with UPS, FedEx or DPD:
Please provide your telephone number on the comments box. We will use your number and/or email to complete the courier shipping label. If there's any problem upon delivery of your order, the courier driver may attempt to contact you via telephone and ask you for further delivery instructions.
- All orders outside the UK are subject to a small shipping fee and delivery can range from 3 to 8 working days depending on your location.
- EU: Tracked delivery (3-6 working days depending on your location)
- Everywhere else: International Tracked delivery (3-8 working days depending on your location)
Kindly note that these delivery times are estimates and not guaranteed, and can vary depending on your location, festivities, bank holidays around delivery location, weather, etc.
Should you need your order to be delivered within a specific time frame, then contact us and we will arrange for faster guaranteed delivery methods (FedEx or UPS)
Please note that buyer is responsible of any taxes and import duties due, as well as paying for returns.
We reserve the right to change the delivery method used to ensure that a better service can be provided at our discretion. This includes but is not limited to upgrading you to a faster service (in this case for free), or even changing from one courier to another.
Kindly note that some remote or distant addresses may incur a surcharge which we will have to bill you afterwards. This hardly ever happens and we appreciate your understanding.
Any customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery would be at the discretion of your country's tax regulations.
Although this may sound like a lot, we hardly ever experience any problems with deliveries and are always here to help!
* If you choose the wrong shipping upgrade by accident, we will contact you to either pay the difference or to refund you any shipping overages.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
• Kindly note that it is the customer's responsibility to provide us with the right delivery address. When an order isn't accepted by the customer upon delivery (or there's no one to accept it on your behalf) or it is returned to us, we reserve the right to ship it back to you for an additional small shipping fee, or ultimately to issue you a partial refund of your order minus our original shipping costs.
• We never share, sell or disclose your details with any third party. We treat your information as strictly confidential. Your information is only used to contact you about your order or issues relating to Harber London. You can opt to receive our occasional Newsletter emails by entering your email in our newsletter boxes across our website, pop ups and at checkout. Our emails contain offers, news, marketing and details about your order, and you can easily unsubscribe at any time from the emails or our website.
Furthermore, we do not store your credit card details on our website or anywhere else, and all transactions are processed using industry standard 256-bit SSL encryption to ensure maximum security.
RETURNING AN ITEM:
Dear customer, if you’re reading this section is because sadly, you have probably changed your mind about our product. To start follow these steps:
2. We will send you the returns address.
3. Send us your order back and we will proceed with the return on our end.
All returns must comply with our terms and conditions. We will personally review all return requests.
It would also mean a lot for us if you could give us some feedback, this way we can continue to improve our products and services for you and hope you can give us another chance to impress you.
Before sending the goods back to us, please take note of the following considerations:
• Goods must be unused, in resalable condition, in its original condition and packed appropriately. We may require a proof of purchase.
• Please ensure you post the goods back to us within the 30-calendar days from the date of purchase. We are a small independent brand and receiving the goods in a timely manner is crucial to our business.
• Kindly note that customers are responsible for return postage costs (sorry about that.. we are working to change this in the future).
• All goods returned to us must comply with the terms and conditions, as well as the returns procedure; otherwise we reserve the right to return the item/s back to you at your own expense.
• When issuing a refund, please allow a minimum of five working days for the money to be issued back in your account. Refunds are issued via original method of payment only. You will be notified when the money has been issued to your account, however it may take a few days for the money to show up in your account after it has been issued.
• Customised items and promotional orders are non refundable unless faulty.
We strongly suggest you pack your return appropriately and use a tracking/signatory postage service, which has adequate insurance cover for the item/s that you are posting, as regrettably we cannot be held liable for any items that are lost or damaged in transit. Additionally, we recommend you keep a copy of your proof of postage.
We reserve the right to issue you a partial refund when the value of the item has been decreased for inadequate packaging or false claims.
EXCHANGING AN ITEM:
• Should you wish to exchange your goods, please email us at email@example.com. For efficiency purposes, we recommend you follow the normal returns procedure and place a new order. This way, you do not have to wait for the items to get back to us in order for us to ship your new order.
• If you wish to send us your unwanted item/s first, we will ship out the new item/s to you once we have received the returned item/s.
• Goods must be unused, in a resalable condition, and in its original packaging. When you are returning items to us, please ensure that the items are properly packaged.
• Customers are responsible for the cost of returning the item/s and must follow the correct returns procedure before shipping the item/s back to us. We strongly suggest you use a tracking/signatory postage service which has adequate insurance cover for the item/s that you are posting, as regrettably we cannot be held liable for any items that are lost or damaged in transit. Additionally, we recommend you keep a copy of your proof of postage.
Engravings are made with a laser engraving machine. The colour of the engraving can look different to the colour of the leather. It may require some extra days to make it but we try to dispatch it ASAP.
Please ask us if you have any doubts. Engraved items are non refundable unless faulty.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies won’t harm your computer and can be deleted from your browser's settings at any time. You can also delete cookies from a specific website from your browser's settings.
Opting Out of Cookies
If you prefer, you can restrict, block or delete cookies by changing your browser settings but that may mean that you won’t be able to add and buy products from our store.
If you wish to learn more please follow this link:
The kind of cookies we use help us with the following:
We use google analytics cookies to measure user interactions.
We are continually striving to develop improved ways of managing your cookie preferences. As new technologies and solutions emerge, this cookies policy may be updated to reflect any such advances in technology and preference management tools.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions about our Cookies.
1 YEAR GUARANTEE
Our products are beautifully handmade with love, care and dedication by our incredibly experienced and professional craftsmen in a small workshop in Spain.
This is why we are sure that you will absolutely love your new product/s, and we are confident that they will last you for a long, long time.
Just for your peace of mind, we are happy to offer a one year warranty from your date of purchase.
• We warrant 1 year from the day a product was bought, to the original purchaser, that our materials and craftsmanship are free from manufacturing defects.
• The warranty does not cover any damages including, but not limited to: misuse or neglect, normal wear and tear, change of mind, over stuffed wallets/products, deformed products by misuse, accidents, exposure to extreme conditions, change of colour, acids, ink, oils, solvents, water or malicious damage (sorry about that). For example: If you put more cards in a wallet than recommended, the leather will naturally stretch out of shape and put undue stress on the stitching and other materials, this is a sample case of no warranty cover.
• This warranty does not cover any claims for incidental or consequential damages in connection with the product.
• In any event, we reserve the right to inspect the item and make a fair judgement as to whether the fault is covered by our warranty. We reserve the right to offer a repair, an exchange for the same item (or “like-for-like” item if the same isn’t available) or a full refund.
The Harber London warranty sits alongside applicable consumer protection law.
• In the highly unlikely event that your item has a fault, please email us (with pictures, if applicable) and we can provide you with a returns address label so you can send the item back to us.
• We strongly suggest you properly package your item and that you use a tracking/signatory postage service which has adequate insurance cover for the item/s that you are posting, as regrettably we cannot be held liable for any items that are lost or damaged in transit. Additionally, we recommend you keep a copy of your proof of postage.
• Once we receive the item, we can quality check the product, and if it is deemed that the item is faulty, we will either send you a replacement item or issue a refund (including P&P costs) for you.
How do I make a claim?
In the extremely unlikely event that your goods develop a fault, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with some pictures and details, this will help us speed things up and help out in the best possible way.