Terms & Conditions
We would like to thank you for visiting our online store and taking the time to read our Terms and Conditions. As an independent brand, we hope that you find us friendly, honest and approachable, as our goal is your 100% satisfaction.
Our Terms and Conditions have been put in place with the ultimate aim to ensure we are providing the most open, fair, trustworthy and premium shopping experience for you.
We really hope that you love our products, and look forward to seeing you around!
The Harber team
OUR 30 DAY PROMISE
• We hope you will absolutely love your Harber goods, you can give us a try, and should you change your mind within 30 calendar days upon receipt, we will happily offer you a refund or an exchange. Kindly note that customers must follow our returns procedure before sending any goods back to us, for more information, please click here.
• Please be aware that all our products are handcrafted with natural materials by our craftsmen in Spain. Furthermore, there could be slight differences between each product that should not be deemed as defects but as a characteristic of authenticity between them. Nonetheless, we quality check all of them before shipping to ensure that you receive the most accurate, highest quality final made product.
• Please note that due to the nature of our business, the colours of products may not be accurate, these may vary depending on your monitor, brightness, screen resolution, or computer operating system. Nevertheless, we take extra care to ensure that all our products are accurately described.
• We reserve the right to change details of products, as well as photos of products without prior notice.
MATERIALS AND CRAFTSMANSHIP:
The Leather (although we have the most amazing quality, the grain can be quite accentuated in some hides)
Craftsmanship (handmade slight variations, non-mass manufacturing)
CARE OF YOUR HARBER GOODS:
In Harber we want nothing more but for you to enjoy your goods, however if you want them to last you for a long time, a bit of undemanding care will be needed.
1. If you want them to always look at its best, please never wash the leather with soaps, detergents or products not intended for real leather care, these will remove either the beautiful patina that should come up overtime and/or could most likely alter the colour of your leather permanently (regardless of where you get your leathers from, as a rule of thumb, avoid soaps, detergents and strong chemical products that have not been made specifically for the care of a real leather product).
2. Full-grain leathers are a more sensitive to moisture than standard leathers, and therefore they could absorb water if left wet for a while. If the leather gets wet, just wipe the excess liquid off the surface and this should avoid any water/liquid stains. This is because our leathers are not treated with harmful industrial chemicals to seal the natural grain to prevent absorption, they’re natural, non-toxic and respectful to you and the environment.
1. Our wool felt is super low maintenance, however all you need if it ever gets dirty is to clean it with a damp cloth clear from chemical products.
1 YEAR GUARANTEE
• Our products are beautifully handmade with love, care and dedication by our incredibly experienced and professional craftsmen in a small workshop in Spain. This is why we are sure that you will absolutely love your new product/s, and we are confident that they will last you for a long, long time. Just for your peace of mind, we are happy to offer a one year warranty from your date of purchase.
• We warrant to the original purchaser that our materials and craftsmanship are free from manufacturing defects. In the extremely unlikely event that your goods develop a fault, please email us at email@example.com with some pictures and details. We reserve the right to offer a repair, an exchange for the same item (or “like-for-like” item if the same isn’t available) or a full refund.
• The warranty does not cover any damages including, but not limited to: misuse or neglect, normal wear and tear, accidents, exposure to extreme conditions, change of colour, acids, ink, oils, solvents, water or malicious damage (sorry about that).
• This warranty does not cover any claims for incidental or consequential damages in connection with the product.
• In any event, we reserve the right to inspect the item and make a fair judgement as to whether the fault is covered by warranty.
• In the highly unlikely event that your item has a fault, please email us (with pictures, if applicable) and we can provide you with a returns address label so you can send the item back to us.
• We strongly suggest you properly package your item and that you use a tracking/signatory postage service which has adequate insurance cover for the item/s that you are posting, as regrettably we cannot be held liable for any items that are lost or damaged in transit. Additionally, we recommend you keep a copy of your proof of postage.
• Once we receive the item, we can quality check the product, and if it is deemed that the item is faulty, we will either send you a replacement item or issue a refund (including P&P costs) for you.
• We never share, sell or disclose your details with any third party. We treat your information as strictly confidential. Furthermore, we do not store your credit card details on our website, and all transactions are processed using industry standard 256-bit SSL encryption to ensure maximum security.
RETURNING AN ITEM:
Dear customer, if you’re reading this section, is because sadly you have probably changed your mind about our product. From this point all you need to do is email us so that we can provide you with the return address and assist you with the return. It would also mean a lot for us if you could give us some feedback, this way we can continue to improve our products and services for you and hope you can give us another chance to impress you.
Before sending the goods back to us, please take note of the following considerations:
• If upon arrival, you unpack the goods and they are not right for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will be more than happy to assist you further. We will then authorize the return, and provide you with the relevant return address label to send the goods back to us.
• Goods must be unused, in its original condition and packaging and ultimately we may require a proof of purchase.
• Please ensure you post the goods back to us within the 30-calendar days returns period from the date of purchase. We are a small independent brand and receiving the goods in a time efficient manner is crucial to our business.
• Kindly note that customers are responsible for return postage costs (sorry about that.. we are working to change this in the future).
• All goods returned to us must comply with the terms and conditions, as well as the returns procedure; otherwise we reserve the right to return the item/s back to you at your expense.
• When issuing a refund, please allow a minimum of five working days for the money to be issued back in your account. Refunds are issued via original method of payment only. You will be notified when the money has been issued to your account, however it may take a few days for the money to show up in your account after it has been issued.
• You have the right in Europe to cancel or get a refund on any items purchased from our website under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs) provided you give us written notice within 14 calendar days of receipt. However, we are happy to extend that time frame and offer you a 30 calendar days upon receipt returns policy for your peace of mind.
We strongly suggest you pack appropriately and use a tracking/signatory postage service, which has adequate insurance cover for the item/s that you are posting, as regrettably we cannot be held liable for any items that are lost or damaged in transit. Additionally, we recommend you keep a copy of your proof of postage.
EXCHANGING AN ITEM:
• Should you wish to exchange your goods, please email us at email@example.com. For efficiency purposes, we recommend you follow the normal returns procedure and place a new order. This way, you do not have to wait for the items to get back to us in order for us to ship your new order.
• If you wish to send us your unwanted item/s first, we will ship out the new item/s to you once we have received the returned item/s.
• Goods must be unused, in a saleable condition, and in its original packaging. When you are returning items to us, please ensure that the items are properly packaged.
• Customers are responsible for the cost of returning the item/s and must follow the correct returns procedure before shipping the item/s back to us. We strongly suggest you use a tracking/signatory postage service which has adequate insurance cover for the item/s that you are posting, as regrettably we cannot be held liable for any items that are lost or damaged in transit. Additionally, we recommend you keep a copy of your proof of postage.
Opting Out of CookiesIf you prefer, you can restrict, block or delete cookies by changing your browser settings but that may mean that you won’t be able to add and buy products from our store.
If you wish to learn more please follow this link:
We are continually striving to develop improved ways of managing your cookie preferences. As new technologies and solutions emerge, this cookies policy may be updated to reflect any such advances in technology and preference management tools.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions about our Cookies.